Engaging a Locksmith Service in Singapore.
When engaging a locksmith service in Singapore, you should take note on the following points:
1. Location of your place – If you are looking for a locksmith, it is always important to find the nearest possible. This is because transportation is a main considering factor for the locksmith. If the area is near for the locksmith, the charges might be lower due to faster transport time.
2. Nature of the service – Unlocking is the main income for 24 hours locksmith therefore unlocking a door after 12 MN is counted as an emergency and it cost more. For other unlocking issue like a luggage bag or mail box, you should contact them during the day. As the pricing for an emergency locksmith service cost triple as much compared to a normal locksmith.
3. Explain clearly to get an accurate cost – As technology grows, we can always communicate through messaging apps. Send a photo to the locksmith and ask for a costing before asking them over. This might save you more time and cost as the locksmith might need to charge more if unlocking job is complicating upon arrival. Therefore, it is always important to use a photo and get a pricing as accurately as possible.
4. Compare pricing and reviews – A locksmith work is a complicating job. It requires experience and knowledge to perform an unlocking service. That is why you should always call them up or text them to understand more before engaging their service. It is recommended to read more reviews about the company so that you know you are kept in safe hands.
5. Confirm the job and do not cancel – If you have confirmed the job with a locksmith, please try not to cancel it. This is because a locksmith usually risk their lives to rush over for the job. Not only they are working hard for their income, they are also concerned about your feelings. Therefore, only confirm with a locksmith if you have done all your decisions. For you it might just be convenience but for them they are working against time and hazards in order to serve you better.